QOTD: “You have this way of taking the things you are weakest at, and making them your strongest assets… it’s absolutely unreal, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it. And for the record, that’s the reason you inspire people.”
QOTD: This is why I keep the boy around
- Mississippi River looks low, but just a state away now. @ Mississippi River https://t.co/fRFhRJB5sA2 days ago
- This is what my clients get with me that they won't get with larger companies. Me working from… https://t.co/36xu7edv8r2 days ago
- State line @ Bristol, Tennessee https://t.co/LBdDrLP9ls3 days ago
- Cuddle time #dog #dogstagram #dogsofinstagram @ Gettysburg, Pennsylvania https://t.co/DlAxZbHmky4 days ago
- Very satisfying end to #Longmire. Just wish it didn't have to end. I feel like I'm losing a friend in… https://t.co/D2EpX8UJti4 days ago
Crystal Groves is a farmer, web developer, musician, blogger, and personal finance enthusiast for the back hills of Maryland and Pennsylvania. She's an old-time blogger, starting just after 9/11, and has been blogging about technology, personal finance, health & wellness, and local news for the last several years.