I was recently assigned a type of site I haven’t done in quite some time that is required to be 508 compliant. I’ve added the project to my “In Production” projects, and will announce when it is pushed live, But for now I am working on refreshing my knowledge of Section 508 requirements. If only .NET sites were easier to make compliant 🙂
Section 508 Compliance: BrainFacts
- Mississippi River looks low, but just a state away now. @ Mississippi River https://t.co/fRFhRJB5sA2 days ago
- This is what my clients get with me that they won't get with larger companies. Me working from… https://t.co/36xu7edv8r2 days ago
- State line @ Bristol, Tennessee https://t.co/LBdDrLP9ls3 days ago
- Cuddle time #dog #dogstagram #dogsofinstagram @ Gettysburg, Pennsylvania https://t.co/DlAxZbHmky4 days ago
- Very satisfying end to #Longmire. Just wish it didn't have to end. I feel like I'm losing a friend in… https://t.co/D2EpX8UJti4 days ago
Crystal Groves is a farmer, web developer, musician, blogger, and personal finance enthusiast for the back hills of Maryland and Pennsylvania. She's an old-time blogger, starting just after 9/11, and has been blogging about technology, personal finance, health & wellness, and local news for the last several years.